The annual Falkenthal Graduate Research Colloquium took place on May 25, 2020, with members of the 3rd and 5th year graduate student classes giving research presentations. We appreciate the great turnout for this virtual event, and congratulate the presenters on the quality of their work and their presentations. Special thanks go to Aman Husbands and Ruben Petreaca for organizing the event!
- The following awards were given out at the end of the day:
- Graduate Teaching award to Alicia Biel (Meier lab) for her efforts in Molgen4500
- Special Undergraduate TA award to Isabella Hendrickson (not shown) for her efforts in Molgen 4501
- Excellence in service awards to Caleb Embree (Singh lab) and Jake Panten (Goldman lab, not shown) for their efforts in graduate program recruitment
- Best talk in the 3rd year to Ashton Holub (Husbands lab)
- Best talk in the 5th year to Diego Cuerda-Gil (Slotkin lab, not shown.)
Congratulations to everyone involved!
The Falkenthal Memorial Fund was established in 1991 from Dr. Scott Falkenthal’s estate, family, friends and colleagues. You can make a donation to the Falkenthal Memorial Fund here: https://www.giveto.osu.edu/makeagift/?fund=602121