Various OSU Seminar Series
- Molecular Life Sciences Seminar Series, held weekly on Tuesdays at 4:00 PM
- Center for RNA Biology Seminar Series, held monthly on Tuesdays at noon
- Center for Applied Plant Sciences Seminar Series
Molecular Genetics Seminar Schedule
During Spring 2023, MolGen seminars will be Wednesdays at 4:10 pm in Jennings Hall Room 155 unless otherwise noted.
- January 11th Leah Rosin
- January 18th Rachel Belote
- Monday, January 23rd Sarah Hill
- January 25th Nathan McDonald
- February 1st Christine Cucinotta
- Monday February 6th Fanju Meng
- February 8th Rachel Shahan
- February 15th Esteban Orellana Vinueza
- February 22nd Kanishk Jain
- March 1st TBA
- March 8th TBA
- March 15th No seminar (Spring break)
- March 22nd TBA
- March 29th TBA
- April 1st TBA
- April 12th TBA
- April 19th TBA
During Autumn 2022, MolGen seminars are Wednesdays at 4:10 pm in Lazenby Hall Room 021 unless otherwise noted.
- September 28th GSC meeting with Molecular Genetics graduate students (Lazenby 021)
- October 5th No seminar
- October 12th Regina Nostramo (hosted by Susan Cole, Lazenby 021)
- October 19th Valerie Tornini (hosted by Lauren Levesque, Anna Lubertozzi and Jay Hollick via Zoom).
- October 26th Nabora S. Reyes de Barboza (hosted by Valentina Posada and Christin Burd via Zoom).
- November 2nd Melissa Roth (hosted by Ankita Das and Patrice Hamel via Zoom).
- November 9th Olena Zhulyn, (hosted by the Singh lab via Zoom).
- November 16th Reserved for Faculty Search presentations
- November 23rd No seminar (Thanksgiving/Indigenous People's Day)
- November 30th Reserved for Faculty Search presentations
- December 7th Reserved for Faculty Search presentations
- December 14th Reserved for Faculty Search presentations