054A Jennings Hall
1735 Neil Avenue
Columbus, OH 43210
- B.S. Zoology, The Ohio State University, 1994.
Responsible for the care and maintenance of all aspects of the teaching laboratories for the Department.
As asset manager, I am responsible for the maintenance of records for all capitalized assets for the department. I annually conduct the physical inventory of our capitalized assets which I provide to the office of the controller.
Memberships, Awards and Conferences
- 2009 College of Biological, Mathematical and Physical Sciences "Award for Excellence" winner.
- 2007 Colleges of the Arts and Sciences "Distinguised Staff Award" Nominee.
- 2007 College of Biological Sciences "Distinguished Staff Award" Nominee.
- 2006 Professional and Organizational Network Conference in Portland, Oregon.
- 2006 FTAD - OSTEP Program Grant Recipient and Co-coordinator.
- 2005 FTAD - OSTEP Program Grant Recipient and Participant.
- 2005 Colleges of the Arts and Sciences Staff Advisory Comittee - Subcomittee on Staff Wellness.