Ohio State Laboratories using the zebrafish model
Ohio State Zebrafish Links
- Zebrameet Monthly Meeting
- Zebrafish Genome and Manipulation Facility
- Department of Molecular Genetics
- Deparment of Biological Chemistry and Pharmacology
- Center for RNA Biology
- Center for Muscle Health and Neuromuscular Disease ("Muscle Group")
- Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Mathematical Biosciences Institute
Zebrafish Community Resources
- Zebrafish Information Network (ZFIN)
- Ensembl Zebrafish
- Zebrafish Mutation Project (ZMP)
- Zebrafish TILLING Project
- TargetScanFish (prediction of microRNA targets)
Amacher Laboratory Protocols
- CRISPR mutagenesis 3.0 - this is an older version of our CRISPR protocol
- CRISPR mutagenesis 3.1 - this is the detailed protocol supplement to our paper: Talbot JC, Amacher SL (2014) "A streamlined CRISPR pipeline to reliably generate zebrafish frameshifting alleles." Zebrafish 11, 583-585.
- CRISPR mutagenesis 3.2 - this is the published supplement with an additional page (p. 13) that provides another option for making gRNA using short oligos.
- Blog forum for suggestions for and questions about our CRISPR protocol
- More links coming soon!
[pdf] - Some links on this page are to .pdf files. These are designated by [pdf] following the link. PDF files require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader software to open them. If you do not have Reader, you may use the following link to Adobe to download it for free at: Adobe Acrobat Reader